Learning how to create a walk cycle in MotionBuilder is one of the best ways to learn the skills you’ll need for motion editing. Not only is a perfect blend of technical and artistic skills, it also involves many of the tools and techniques you’ll use on a daily basis in MotionBuilder.
In this video I’ll show you:
- How to choose the best part of a walk to loop
- How to trim and align mocap using Story Tool
- How to perfectly match the start and end frame using Pose Tool
- How to hide your edits in existing motion
- How to adjust key frames in the FCurve window